PPC

Hi guys,

the mailing area for this was concentrated a bit more, as it needs
ubuntu-release, ubuntu-QA, ubuntu-kernel, ubuntu-xorg. It's more of an
email to you guys to assure that stuff is still going on. All the various
bugs & possible solutions are being discussed. Below you can see where it
is up to as it is really important you guys are kept in the loop. I'm still
quietly (but nervously) confident that we will get this done, even at this
late stage. Please keep all the bugs updated.

Hi Colin and Phil,