Re: PowerPC bugs

Why is the graphics card/xorg/kernel bug that difficult to find a solution for? A stupid question perhaps, but I am merely an interested amateur and when I google it seem to have been similar issues with nearly all the Ubuntu ppc launches in the past (..several at least). Hopefully there is a good and easy enough solution for it to occur anytime soon. live video=radeonfb:1024x786-32@60 is the only workaround which have resulted in a bootable CD on my G4

Regards