Re: [PPC] need help to get 12.10 release!

Hi Guys,

the lubuntu-faq-ppc[1] page was simply thrown there as it has the template
:) The entries on it need replacing with your own suggestions as to what
newcomers to lubuntu 12.10 PPC will face to install it. It is NOT a
replacement to PPCFAQ, just a quick guide as to how to get the 12.10 PPC up
and running..... Think 'n00b', think Mac person, think someone who wouldn't
know a boot parameter if it bit them on the ankle!

And, yes, I can hear the collective "DEEP SIGH".... As long as the
instructions are there, I can get help to make them 'look pretty' and be
phrased to welcome a 1st time user.

1. https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/Documentation/FAQ/PPC