Re: PPC Support

On 10/10/2012 02:37 PM, Ron Mitchell wrote:

Interesting to get a glimpse of the thinking that is currently going on.

Am I the only 'old man' in the group. Most of you appear to be of the age I was 40 years ago.

Whatever, I'm impressed at the passion and dedication, and humour I saw in this group of young people.

Ron Mitchell

On 2012-10-10, at 7:55 AM, Phill Whiteside wrote:

Hi guys,

for those who did not catch the community-athon, in one the question and answer sessions PPC was discussed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5w-y7oYfvjM#t=5273s

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-qa <https://launchpad.net/%7Elubuntu-qa> Post to : lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-qa <https://launchpad.net/%7Elubuntu-qa>

I saw Rick's response as a testament to the lubuntu community. You should feel proud of the work your performing in this area, and keep fighting the good fight. If your willing to support something, the commitment and willingness to help is there.

Nicholas