Re: PPC

Oh, btw, i noticed i had, after the broken installation process a
german mac keyboard but without any 3rd level chooser (so it was
arkwarded to find the at- sign - i had to copy it . . . ;) ). And i
think this will create a problem for all not english/american Mac
users even after a successfull installation.

There was a discussion about that in the Mint-PPC Forum and the
solution passed by dpkg-reconfigure --locales (or similarily).