Re: PPC

this is one of the reasons why i suggested all of us ppc folks should have our hardware profiles up somewhere where we can all see them. i think we often have problems where others don't because of some small difference in our hardware. but we have no way to do any comparative testing when the data isn't in front of us. that being said, how about those hardware profiles, folks?

here's mine:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/1284318/

if you have pastebinit and clipit installed you can just enter this in terminal:
hardinfo -ram devices.so | sed '/\*\*\*\*\*\*\*/,/\*\*\*\*\*\*\*/d' | pastebinit | clipit
then hit reply, paste, send, done.

note this is set up to exclude potentially sensitive information.

i'll make a little wiki for it somewhere.

wxl