Changing the audio mixer in Lubuntu

Hi,

I asked a question on 'Launchpad answers': https://answers.launchpad.net/lubuntu-default-settings/+question/206269

I was told to subscribe to this list and ask directly here. This is the question text:

'Hello,
I'm a Lubuntu user, in past I found problems using the lubuntu volume control tool (mixer). I installed the mixer called Volti and I immediately noticed it was easy, convenient and complete.
I thought it was the right mixer for Lubuntu. This is the application homepage: http://code.google.com/p/volti/

I talked to one of your developer, who told me that it would soon be used in the case was included in the ubuntu repo. Now Volti has been included in the repositories of Quantal thanks to the work of Alessio Treglia ( https://launchpad.net/~quadrispro ): http://packages.ubuntu.com/quantal/sound/volti

Let me know when Volti will be included as default mixer in Lubuntu :)

Regards,
Cristian'

Follow ups