Testing of 12.10

Hi good people!

There is an advert on television in UK that states that "impossible" is two
letters too long. Well, what seemed impossible yesterday morning with
everything and its dog getting re-spun with not much more than 24 hours to
go for release has, thanks to your amazing work resulted in EVERY variant
that lubuntu looks after being released. This includes ubuntu-server-ppc /
net boots etc., which are not "just" lubuntu.

A couple of messages I received during the day from -release I'd like to
pass on and endorse 100%.

by the way,  kudos to the lubuntu testing team - you guys are very
> impressive, pulling off all that testing to keep up with yesterday's
> challenges!

Lubuntu team has done an excellent job reacting to the last minute bug
> fixes.

Thank you all for the amazing job you have done. Here's to hoping 13.04 is
..... well,.... less eventful? :D