Re: lubuntu powerpc desktop 20120928 SUCCESS

I used 'install-ppc video= . . . ' (using <TAB> i saw on the alternate
there many many options so i chose those which seemed more appropriate
to my case ;) )

Btw, i'm half swiss-german half italian but i grow mostly in Germany,
university half half between Germany and Italy; now i'm living mainly
in Switzerland (tsk tsk, i'm pensionist :D )