Test Cases - PCManFM

Hi Boss and L-QA team,

well, the bad news is that all the 'old' wiki test cases cannot be
converted. They have to be re-written by hand. On the plus side, at least
we have something to go on! :)

I've kicked off with PCManFM. PCManFM is so powerful that having had a chat
with Nicholas it seems better that it is split into a test suite, e.g.

Test Suite: PCManFM

Test Cases:

Basic file manipulation
USB access
Terminal access
Open as root
SMB access
etc....
etc...

@ All. The Basic File Manipulation test case is in the sand-box at
http://packages.qa.dev.stgraber.org/qatracker/testcases/1342/info Feel free
to point out any mistakes in the test case.
I do not have access to a samba share, so if someone can write up a
'how-to' that explains the steps as per the above test case, I'll be happy
to convert it.

@ Julien I'm now starting the USB one, which reminded me ... Has the bug
for copy / paste a file or folder that is too large to fit onto a USB
device and losing it from source been addressed yet? I'm doing the USB test
case now, but such a bug cannot be part of a test case.

Regards,

Phill,.