Raring crash on ppc eMAC

Wondering if anyone is getting the following problem.  Reported it on the test case as follows:

system crash on reboot after passphrase entry. Screens of code reporting ending with
{27.134132} Fixing recursive fault but reboot is needed!

No further activity is possible - i.e. cntl-alt-F1 for a reboot

I've left the test case as "in progress" just in case I'm missing something.

The system installed (encrypted) from the DVD quite ok. But when I rebooted (using my radeon video line as before, I got to the state shown in the attached picture.

Attempted reboot without the video line. Same result

Ron Mitchell

Follow ups