Fwd: Raring Cadence Week 2

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 December 2012 15:59
Subject: Raring Cadence Week 2
To: ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Week 2 is already upon us. I know some of you are busy helping write and
revise our testcases, or migrate them to autopilot tests, which is all very
exciting stuff ;-) During this week which lasts until December 15th, we
have a couple desktop applications to look at; network manager and
shotwell. The tests are linked from our week 2 page here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Raring/Week2

In addition, our daily iso's are available for testing. Take a moment this
week to run through these applicatons and report success or failure and
note any bugs that you may find (that includes issues with the testcase ;-)
). Happy testing everyone!

Nicholas

P.S. Thanks to those who noticed the wiki page link was still pointing to
week 1, my apologies :-(