(no subject)

I've got good news. I plugged my VGA monitor into the back of my iMac and I can see Lubuntu now, but with just the external monitor. Hopefully now I can pinpoint where the problem's coming from. I also found out that my video card is an ATI Rage 128 Pro (AGP 2X) and that the iMac's display "supports 640x480 at 117 Hz, 800x600 at 95 Hz, and 1024x768 at 75 Hz.". Right now my external monitor's running at 1024x768 @ 60Hz. My plan is that after I install it I'll change the settings so that it matches exactly what the iMac display can handle. Maybe then it'll work, who knows.
Source: iMac G3/400 (Early 2001 - Indigo) Specs @ EveryMac.com
- Sent from Microsoft Outlook

Follow ups