PPC: No picture appearing on the iMac G3 monitor

Just thought I'd re-post my issue with my iMac G3. First off, I'd just like to say that the iMac I have is an iMac G3 400 indigo running on a PowerPC 750 (G3) processor with 512MB of RAM.
More information about it can be found on http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/specs/imac_400_indigo.html.
The problem I'm facing (like I mentioned here before) is that after installing Lubuntu 12.04/12.10, I could not get any graphical picture on my iMac's display. Nothing would show up after the splash screen disappears. I've got a video that shows the boot process in Lubuntu 12.10. I've also had the same results with 12.04.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMbXeLNuTU - Trying to boot Lubuntu 12.10 on my iMac G3 (indigo)
So far, I've tried:- Re-installing Lubuntu- Changing the resolution- Modifying the xorg file (http://samuelmartin.wordpress.com/2012/05/29/enabling-resolutions-in-ubuntu-12-04-lubuntu-12-04/)- Installing Xubuntu-Desktop via terminal
Each attempt has failed so far. I'm not sure whether it's the DE's that's causing the issue, or if it's the video card that's not compatible with the graphics.
The only way I'm able to a picture on the iMac is by using my external VGA monitor. Here's another video that demonstrates the boot process using both monitors in Lubuntu 12.10. Again, the same results apply to 12.04 as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ24WNglI6s
I've been hearing lately that there's a lack of PPC testers. I'm willing to devote my time to being a PPC tester because I see the potential in these computers/laptops and they've still got power to be productive in basic or more complex tasks, but they're restricted because of the processor. Since technology tends to move forward pretty fast, people don't generally look at PowerPC's anymore.
- Sent from Windows 8 Mail