Re: State of PPC

Hi Guys,

can you please list any testing you've done on PPC 13.04 and what the
results have been. The list of 'known issues' [1] for 13.04 is currently
blank. Whilst some of these may be a carry over from 12.10, some may have
been fixed, be in progress or new ones have arrived. Also, for those new to
PPC testing, please take a few minutes to carry out the listing of your
test machine [2].

Thanks,

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCKnownIssues