Re: Chromium

Hi,

and spot the error in my posting? Quantal is not 12.04 :P

Ops, I should remember the code name but I always prefer the version number
:D

Well, I need to check on my Test Laptop. It is not plugged in now.

By the way, you are asking about Chromium which is installed by default NOT
from the PPA that was suggested the other day, right?

Thanks!

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 3:07 AM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> and spot the error in my posting? Quantal is not 12.04 :P
>
> I did mean 12.10 and it is good to see what it is running. For the testers
> amongst us, I'm just wondering if we should be using the -proposed version
> so that we have a bit of a 'heads up' on what is due to land. I'll ask for
> some further details on what & when -proposed lands in the 'normal' repo.
>
> Regards,
>
> Phill.
>

> On 25 January 2013 09:11, Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Version 23.0.1271.97 Ubuntu 12.04 (23.0.1271.97-0ubuntu0.12.04.1)
>>

>> Thanks :)
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:20 AM, Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> Can someone who is running Lubuntu 12.04 and has an up to date system
>>> please let me know what version of Chromium you have installed? (The reason
>>> for asking is that I have the -proposed repo enabled and am on Version
>>> 25.0.1323.1 Ubuntu 12.10 (167142) which seems a lot higher than the