Fwd: You are doing a great job on Lubuntu, want to write an article

Hi Ali, and the PPC crew,

Can we help this guy on this matter?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: paul@xxxxxxxxxxx <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 21 February 2013 20:18
Subject: You are doing a great job on Lubuntu, want to write an article
To: gilir@xxxxxxxxxx, PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I worked briefly on testing Lubuntu 12.04 before some of my hardware failed
last year, but I recently installed development versions of v13.04 on my
PPC Macs and Intel PCs.
Your group is doing a phenomenal job on Lubuntu, and I would like to help
spread the word.

I write a a technology column for a small Rockford, IL USA newspaper. I
plan on writing an article about Lubuntu, to be published Wednesday, April
24, 2013, the day before the anticipated release of v13.04.

What features do you suggest I highlight? Keep it simple, I only have 600
words for my column!
The focus of my article at this time plans to be that you can bring new
life to old hardware with a nimble, robust operating that comes complete
with practical applications.

Again, any suggestions for the Lubuntu article (scheduled for April 24) are
welcome. I would need your input by April 15, 2013.

Sincerely,

Paul Gorski
Tech-Friendly columnist for the Rock River Times (
http://www.rockrivertimes.com)
paul@xxxxxxxxxxx (via the beta of Altomail.com)