13.04 Beta 1

Hi good people,

well, it is that time again. The final testing stages for our next lubuntu
release has now started and needs testing [1].

For any one who would like to help, but is worried that they do not have
the knowledge to test, let me ask you this.....
Did you install lubuntu onto your computer? If so, you can help test. [2].

Lubuntu does look after a lot of more system installs than all the others,
we can only do this if people will help out.

There is no such thing as a dumb question in testing, please do let us know
if the instructions need to be improved.

Regards,

Phill,
1. http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/261/builds
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing