Re: U-verse took me out of the game

Lance,

we did have some one test a slew of i386 and report good results. But, he
did it by email and not on the iso tracker. I've asked him to have a read
of how to report back his results onto the tracker and ask us if he has
questions as to how to carry them out.

I'm always on the hunt for iso-testers, are all teams. People think it is
difficult, but as I point out to them; if you have installed lubuntu, you
are already an iso tester.