Lubuntu 13.04 failed twice to work after fresh new installation

Hi,

I have downloaded the daily image 18-3-2013 for Lubuntu 13.04 i386 and
tried to install it on my ASUS F3F (Due Core @1.86GHz and less than 512MB
RAM). Please note that I had previously installed Lubutnu 13.04 but from an
old daily image and couldn't update and/or upgrade because of an issue with
my Wireless.

So, I have a multi-booting system with 12.10 as my main system and 12.04
and 13.04, all Lubuntu.

For the very first time in my Linux Life, 2 installation failed to login to
the desktop and this is really a surprise to me. I have done 1000
installations and there is nothing wrong with the process but something is
wrong somewhere and I can't just get it. Perhaps because I can't read the
error message clearly.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nv436d.jpg

This laptop has broken monitor so I must connect it to an External monitor
and I'm connecting it to my LCD 32" TV. You see from the screenshot/picture
that some of the text is missing.

Anyway, I formatted the partitions, installed again and got the same issue.
Even with Recovery Mode, same error. Yes, md5sum is checked.

Any idea? am I the only one?

Thanks!

--
*Best Regards,