Fwd: New Gwibber Client

Hi guys,

just for your information,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25 March 2013 18:12
Subject: New Gwibber Client
To: "ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 As you may have heard, gwibber has been re-written and has a new client.
There is an FFE by the developer to land this in raring as default. We need
our testcase for gwibber to be updated for the new client, so we can help
test. I've opened the following bug, and I'm drawing attention to it via
the list because of the small timeframe we have.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual-tests/+bug/1159927

If possible, I'd like to add this to our testing before we start beta
testing the images next week. That gives us basically this week to pull
this off. If your interested in contributing, please read the bug report
and assign yourself to it. Thanks!

Nicholas