zsync image download problem

I have been trying to test as many ppc images as I can. Today I ran into this problem: i zsync downloaded Lubuntu Alternate powerpc . Before I could burn it (as I am testing Lubuntu Desktop powerpc ) I put the alternate lubuntu into a folder in my downloads folder, then zsync downloaded Ubuntu Desktop powerpc . I noticed zsync read 49% of the seed file was good before it started overwriting the alt lubuntu, even inside it's own folder. There may be a good reason to name every beta, alpha, daily flavour test release for ppc "raring-desktop-powerpc.iso" (under non-testing conditions zsync would have saved 49% due to the similarity between Alternate Lubuntu & Ubuntu Desktop - a fact I found fascinating) but unique naming would have prevented this and I think reassuring for the average user; that it explicitly defined what version they'd downloaded. I joined this list because I was having such problems installing any_ubuntu on my ppc(s), believe in the virtue of open-source and want it available for ppc (old but far from useless). I'm not sure my efforts are doing much more than educating myself; the first daily raring Lubuntu release I tried first would not Live CD load which is quite a problem but this is as close as I've come to reporting it, that was 2 days ago and without a working Ubuntu system I couldn't log my hardware. There's been 2 new dailys and maybe its fixed anyway. I try to report from my stable mac side but it would be ideal if I could have a profile thru launchpad or wiki.ubuntu or somewhere that once I've fresh installed a system I could log into and it would note the install version cross-referenced with my hardware. Am I missing something? That would be powerful bug-squashing info for the developers.

Follow ups