HOWTO Create LiveUSB using "dd"

Hi,

After long time for me using UNetbootin and Multiboot USB Creators, etc. I
feel now so bad that I haven't used this method before. Could it be even
easier than this?

Seriously, simplicity is the ultimate sophistication :D

I'm sorry if this is a very old tip or information but I guess at least,
there is someone who doesn't know that, hence I'm sharing it.

*HOWTO Create LiveUSB using "dd":**
*
*sudo dd if=/path-to-the-iso-file/filename.iso of=/dev/sdX

Where X is your USB Drive*

End of Story

Thank you!

P.S.
I had to use this method after all the other method failed to create a
bootable USB for raring-alternate-i386.iso and this one has worked.

Hope I'll be able to finish the installation which is in progress now ...
--
*Best Regards,
amjjawad*

Follow ups