Mailing Lists

Dear all,

This is a gentle reminder - please have a read:

What is really important and I'd like to highlight:

Changing the subject

When a reply takes the email away from the original subject, change the
subject line in your email. This helps people reading the mailing list to
identify the most relevant emails for them.

When changing the subject, keep the original subject in brackets. For
example, if the original subject was 'Ubuntu rocks', your subject should be
'Ubuntu could be made better (was Ubuntu rocks)'.
And I do hope that you guys read the whole thing (
http://www.ubuntu.com/support/community/mailing-lists).

Thank you so much for your understanding :)
And as always, your cooperation and support is highly appreciated ;)

P.S.
The first email was sent my mistake, I did not finish it and sent it by
mistake :D
--
*Best Regards,
amjjawad*