From: Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.skaggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM
Subject: Cadence Week 10 -- Readying for the final release!
To: "ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 This is the big finish! Starting towards the end of the week the release
team will be locking down and testing images that will become final. Until
then, let's dive into the daily images, do upgrade tests, and smoke test
our raring installs to ensure everything is set for release.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Raring/Week10<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Raring/Week9>

I'd encourage you to also have a look at bugs reported by us this cycle. I
put together a list which just has stuff from the isotracker. Confirm them,
help test a fix, or otherwise raise awareness if something is horribly
broken and needs to be fixed. I'm working on making a list that will update
that includes everything we report -- I'll share as soon as it is ready.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Cadence/Raring/Buglist

This is the last call for helping out this cycle -- if you haven't yet
hopped in and helped test, no reason to wait any longer :-) Have a great
weekend everyone and Happy Testing!

Nicholas