Re: Chromium dev.

Hi,

Oh, my grammar!! "The dev version of chromium has now been added to raring
" Should read " A Raring dev version of chromium has now been added" to
this PPA. To save any further mis understandings, PPA actually stands
for Personal
Package Archive  [1]. So, ANY PPA is to be considered as untrusted, this
includes all the ones that dev teams create when they ask you go test
something out. I mistakingly thought that the testing team would understand
what a PPA is, how to add it, the risks and how to remove it. I'm glad to
set the matter straight.

1. https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/PPA