Re: PPC - Ran out of space on /boot -- is this a bug?

Hi,

one of the things that grub-legacy can do is limit the number of old
kernels it keeps around. I've not seen this functionality in grub-2 and I
manually remove the old kernel entries. I'm not sure if one of the "tweak"
utilities can do this more easily.