The final push.

Hi testers,

I was asking about the state of play RE: the RC arriving.

I do love the exact phrasing from the -release team, so here's an update :)

Pretty much everything from here forward (well, as of today's crons,
> anyway) could be considered RC material.
> Everything we're producing this week is an RC until we stop spinning and
> declare a winner.
> So, I'd rather you just encourage people to test early and often all week,
> rather than fret over "the RC", of which there is none.
> (Or there are many, depending on how you look at it)
> All of them.
> And lots.
> Even when something *has* 100% test coverage, it STILL needs testing.
> Because not all testers are created equal, and some do weird things to
> find new and fun bugs.
> So, really. Just ask people to beat the crap out of the ISOs over the
> weekend and file bugs.

So, there you have it. Happy testing :D

P.S. the awaited language packs arrived about 8 hours ago.