Re: Testdrive hackfest/hangout

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 3:16 AM, Jackson Doak <doak.jackson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Howard and i are trying to make a testdrive google hangout/hackfest. we
> still need at least one of dustin and andres to come on so someone can teach
> us all how the code works (we're just guessing).
>
> If anyone wants to be involved, let us know. sergio and nicholas, hopefully
> you two can be part of it.
>
> Andres and Dustin: 1. please come on and show us how the code works 2. you
> have a number of merges waiting. 3. why do you both have so many emails on
> your launchpad accounts.

1. I'm free Friday, April 26th, from 9am - 10am CST.  Hopefully that
time works for you and Andres as well.  In any case, I can try to
record the hangout and you can watch it in replay otherwise.

2. I see a couple of them at:
https://code.launchpad.net/testdrive/+activereviews  We can review
these during our hangout so that you can see what we look for when
considering a merge to trunk.

3.  I wear various hats.  I use different emails when speaking with
different voices or as a different authority.

Cheers,
--
:-Dustin

Dustin Kirkland