Re: raring-desktop-i386 - Can not connect to a wireless network

Hi,

Problem Solved, Guys :)

Moral of the story or Wisdom of the day:
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, and ALWAYS (did I say always?) do the most simple and easy
step before checking anything else.

I'm connected to the internet via Wireless Range Extender. It has 4 LAN
Ports and of course Wireless Signal. The wired connection was obviously
fine. It seems the Wireless was not. I unplugged it from power, re-plugged
it again and everything is FINE now :D
I'm connected to the internet via my wireless not wired. I should have
rebooted the range extender last night but it didn't come to my mind.

Again, lesson of the day: do step 0 before step 1 :D

Thank you all and sorry for the false Alarm.

I'm glad my network device is still supported, even with Kernel 3.8 :D