Re: LubuntuQA Printer not detected bug#1133794

Hello again,

As promised, I did a check on 4 different installations and here is what I
found out:

Test 1:
Lubuntu 13.04 i386 Desktop - CUPS is OFF hence sudo start cups -
http://i43.tinypic.com/1zfrct5.jpg

Test 2:
Lubuntu 13.04 i386 Alternate - CUPS is ON so no need to do anything here -
just install the Printer - http://i40.tinypic.com/24l9do3.jpg

Test 3:
Lubuntu 13.04 amd64 Desktop - CUPS is OFF hence sudo start cups -
http://i43.tinypic.com/1zfrct5.jpg

Test 4:
Lubuntu 13.04 i386 Desktop upgraded from 12.10 - CUPS is ON so no need to
do anything here - just install the Printer -
http://i40.tinypic.com/24l9do3.jpg

Thank you!

P.S.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/system-config-printer/+bug/1133794updated
- just added my findings on a comment :)