[Start Ubuntu] Master Plan version 1.0

Dear all,

Say hello to:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu

Start Ubuntu (AKA Start Lubuntu Previously) is a very interesting and huge
community project that will change the world and I mean it.

Please read the link above.

I'm deeply sorry if I was a bit selfish and forgot the power of our
community, my bad.
One, may fail/fall. Together, we stand and dazzle.
The power of Ubuntu Community will definitely make the difference.

FEEL FREE to edit the Wiki Page OR discuss here.

I have included some people but I'm asking you to forward this and spread
the word.

Ladies and gentlemen, the project has already started so what are you
waiting for?

Special thanks to Phill Whiteside who enlightened me and reminded me about
the family. Lubuntu is part of Ubuntu. ALL must participate and contribute
:D

Thank you so much!
--
*Best Regards,