Facebook & Gmail - Slowness Issue

Hello everyone,

Time to report some problems :)

*Machine:*
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) Duo CPU T2350  @ 1.86GHz

Capabilities: fpu fpu_exception wp vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic mtrr
pge mca cmov clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx
constant_tsc arch_perfmon bts aperfmperf pni monitor est tm2 xtpr pdcm
cpufreq

RAM: 489MiB

Display: Mobile 945GM/GMS, 943/940GML Express Integrated Graphics
Controller - driver: i915

Disk: /dev/sda: 120.0 GB

Firefox version 20.0

Systems:
Lubuntu 12.10
Lubuntu 13.04

My problem is as follows:
If I open two tabs, one is Gmail and the other for Facebook, the machine
became slow and sometimes, Firefox even crash (close).

On Lubuntu 12.10, I have 1GB SWAP + zRAM installed.
On Lubuntu 13.04, I have 1GB SWAP

Whenever Memory Usage is above 60%, the machine starts to be really slow.
Whenever it is near 70%, the browser will be closed all by itself.

SWAP is not even 20% used.

Screenshot: http://i44.tinypic.com/17e9u0.jpg

Anyone else is having the same issue? or it is just me?

Thanks!

--
*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*