Re: Compiling Xombrero for PPC

Hi jonathan,

owing to security issues (it is in the posting of my IRC chat) ppa will not
build PPC variants. As the ppc-bios is in .deb format, and my server runs
.yum it was suggested that the binary of ppc-bios could be extracted from a
debian based system and inserted into a yum based system. If this is
possible, then the issue of the existing processors being slow to compile
on in emulation should not be a major issue. (The dedi server [1] does have
a reasonable amount of CPU's behind it).

But, as I said on there, this stuff is beyond my limited capabilities.

1. 16G model of http://www.ovh.co.uk/dedicated_servers/kimsufi.xml