Re: Classroom Sessions,

Hi,

I will check, but as we are well in advance of the sessions being booked,
I'm sure that it can be booked. As always with things, concentrate on your
exams! you have the notes from your last session and also know of the
changes made to testdrive which can now use either KVM (virt-manager) or
Virtual Box. both of these sessions will have been held before you are
asked to hold yours. If you are busy with Real Life and the time table is
not good for your schooling, please do let us know. I REALLY mean this, we
can find a replacement for this cycle of sessions and you return for the
next.

Kindest Regards,

Phill.