make USB boot drives for the iso testing in a convenient way

Preparing for the iso testing: (re)make USB boot drives in a convenient way.

See my refreshed tutorial page about booting. It can help a lot during
iso testing to use my shell script to make a

*dd image of the iso file to USB device safely*

-o-

*Grub-n-iso* is also a nice method to boot. It is convenient to simply
copy the isofiles to the USB pendrive, and you can have one or many iso
files. Just adjust the menu entries to the iso files.

All Ubuntu flavour desktop files work, but it is hard or impossible to
make some iso files boot this way.

-o-

But when you want to extend the testing to *persistent live systems* you
need something else, either add a persistent partition to the
'grub-n-iso-n-swap' system, or use usb-creator-gtk or if you don't want
to fight the bugs, use *usb-creator-kde*