saucy testing live session

Hi,

Testing saucy live session I found a new bug, but I don't know how to
report it.

- The shutoff button and the logout submenu from the main menu are dead.
Nothing happens when I click on them, and I don't know what package to
file the bug against.

- There are also these bugs:

940919, 1029212, 1165200

- and at least one more bug in usb-creator-gtk.

I can shutdown/reboot via the terminal window, and then I found another
bug, that came with raring:

- There is no text telling that the shutdown process is ready and you
can remove the installation media. It is somehow hidden behind the
plymouth screen with dots (but it can be seen, if plymouth is running in
text mode).