Re: Changes

And just for the record ... and this is a quick note as I'm just installing
right now ...

The "Browse the web" slide on the installation slide show ... MUST be
updated :)

Included software
Chromium

Supported software
Flash
Firefox

Should be updated to:
Included software
Firefox

Supported software
Chromium
Flash

I know we are still at Alpha1 but just thought to highlight this now :)