[PPC] yaboot video options

Hey,

Just curious: I know that there's some text when you boot up from the
LubuntuPPC disk that suggests a video option if the default doesn't work.
At least on my Mac Mini, that option "live video=ofonly" doesn't work
either. I have to remember to type: "live video=radeonfb:1024x768-32@60".
Is it possible to add to the text that already comes up during the
installation boot to include the radeonfb phrase so that someone who has a
similar setup to me would be able to install it without having to search
the web for the workaround? It would make the installation process a little
more user-friendly. I'd offer to add it, but I have no clue where to start.
Would just adding more text be a simple thing to do?

Another option (maybe along with adding the radeon text) would be to list
the URL or an easy to remember shortcut for the PowerPCKnownIssues page.

Just a thought and brainstorm. The most recent PPC .iso seems to be working
great so far. HTML5 seems to be enabled by default in Firefox now, which is
good for the PPC which only has Gnash for Flash support.

Follow ups