Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] [Test Report 1] Minimum RAM required to install Saucy (Lubuntu 13.10) from Desktop ISO

Hi,

 Ali, firstly thank you for all the work you put in for the minimal specs
of what lubuntu will install on. To everyone else working on this, also a
big thank you.

For our minimal specs, once we get to 256MB RAM, we are also stretching the
applications (browser).

@ Jluien, if Z-Ram works so well, could we drop alternate for some of the
archs?