Re: Lubuntu Saucy running in a Thinkpad T42 without PAE flag

Nio,

All input is useful, it is really nice to see the lubuntu community take to
our Saucy images even though they are still pre-alpha. That our devs and
the release team have managed to get a fully working, stable testing
release, out so early is a quite fantastic. It does bode well for how 13.10
will be :)