Re: [PPC] My Mac Mini stats for the Testing Page on the Wiki

Hi James,

I've updated the wiki[1], thank you for running the specification test and
for your continued work in keeping PPC tested. Do not be worried about
editing wiki pages, no B52's / cruise missiles will head your way. If there
is a mess up, the wiki system is designed so that we can 'roll-back'
alterations when needed :)

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/PPC%26Mac64/HardWare