Alpha 1 - Bugs List

Hi,

Testing Alpha 1 Fresh New Install. After updating the system, I have
noticed that some bugs are fixed, some other are not yet. I totally
understand where are still on the early stages but I'm just trying to write
a list of the fixed bugs and the pending one.

Above all, I'm very glad that the performance, speed wise, has been
improved big time :D I haven't experienced such speed since Lubuntu 10.04
so HUGE THANK to everyone who is working hard to make this system lighter
and lighter with each and every release :)

http://i44.tinypic.com/358xr84.jpg

*List of Fixed Bugs:*

   1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxsession/+bug/1190170
   2. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-artwork/+bug/1186631
   3. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-artwork/+bug/1029212
   4. http://i44.tinypic.com/2pzxiqt.jpg - don't have abut report but I
   have the email that I sent on May this year about this issue  -
   https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/lubuntu-users/2013-May/004130.html

*List of Bugs that are still not yet fixed:*

   1.
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-restricted-extras/+bug/1194753
-
   not yet confirmed
   2.
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xfce4-power-manager/+bug/1193716 -
   still happening - temp work around: I have increased the time to 50 mins
   instead of never because when I choose never (turn monitor off), the
   monitor will go black no matter what after 10mins even though I'm watching
   a video on full screen mode.
   3.
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+bug/1190785
-
   not yet confirmed
   4. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pcmanfm/+bug/1179167
   5. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lxpanel/+bug/970758 - the
   most annoying bug :D
   6. *** https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pcmanfm/+bug/891020***
   I am not sure what shall we do with this one? haven't tried to re-produce
   it to be honest but I just found it on my bugs list.

This is my list. This is all what I remember.
I'm sure there are many.

The idea of this email: put the bugs in one list to make it easier for us
as tester to keep each and everyone updated of what is going on - just a
handy way to put everything in one place.

Also, I like to discuss these bugs with the team so this is my 2nd reason
of sending :)

I know, I'm not asking for a fix as of now, we are on the early stages
still, I know :D

Thank you!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*