Re: Video Problems - Saucy

Thanks for your reply, Andre,

It is not really with 'that' specific video. I do have this problem with
ANY video on ANY website I watch on that very machine. Anything is web
browser video, will have the same quality. Sluggish, Lip-Synch and bad
quality.

On my Core Due 1.86GHz Laptop with 512MB RAM, it happens but much less. I
can tell Intel Core Due is stronger than P4. I have unplugged that laptop
and put it away. I don't need two machines now as I'm not testing anymore
(that was my main testing machine).

By the way, my interent is a bit fast so it is NOT an internet issue.

I can't download these videos. I do not want to download, I just wanted to
watch online. Unless you mean for the sake of testing?

As I stated, I did not play any local video file yet on that machine.