Re: Video Problems - Saucy

No, after each and every Lubuntu Instalaltion, I do:

sudo apt-get install lubuntu-restricted-extras

By the way, I forgot to mention something. That machine has:
http://i44.tinypic.com/a4ug5s.jpg

I can increase the amount of memory for the video card but on the other
hand, the available RAM for the OS will be less. I have not tried that yet.
I'm allocating the Minimum which is 32MB. I am not sure if that will make
any difference?