Re: [PPC] mac mini won't boot

Nothing appearing on the screen is probably because at the yaboot prompt
you need to type in something:

On my mac mini, I use

live video=radeonfb:1024x768-32@60

Replace 1024x768 with the native resolution of the monitor you're using,
and 60 with the refresh rate of the monitor.

That said, there's a bug at the moment with booting from a daily build.

I've discovered that repeatedly clicking the mouse button while the machine
is booting is more reliable than just holding down the mouse button to
eject a CD.

In a worst case, scenario, you can carefully remove the outer case of the
mini and then manually eject the CD.