Re: Testdrive hackfest.

Hello Jackson et. al,

I don't think it is a good idea to wait until the Hackfest. Translators do
not normally subscribe to this list, and hacking on Testdrive may not seem
to be a good idea for them. I will send off an email tomorrow evening (UTC
time) to the Ubuntu and Launchpad's translation lists.

Anyways, if we are to run the Hackfest using Google+ Hangouts, make sure it
goes in the Ubuntu OnAir! course. Jackson, after you finalized everything
please inform Jose Antonio Rey (JoseeAntonioR) so he can make appropriate
arrangements on it.

And I am looking at Nicholas to do all the promotion for us:)

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)