New Activities page

Hi,

just so as you don't think we sit around and do nothing about the wiki area
while you all play with auto testing etc :P  In the last couple of weeks a
fair few man hours have been spent on an edit of of the activities page[1].

It is now live, please pass comments to this email thread (reply to all)
and it can be tweaked. The major change is that the page that had become
frankentsiens monster as it grew ever larger (and totally against wiki
guidlines) has now a structure and all the areas it refers to are bite-size
chunks of information.

Please check that the sub pages which are of your own interest are fully up
to date, as from now on... you will be responsible for keeping them updated
:D QA is now too big to have one person oversee the entire wiki area and
this is the start of making it so that people can volunteer to look after
various pages.

Joking aside, there has been a lot of hours put into the new look. I've
even gone so far as to have a human read them and make some edits [sharp
intake of breath]. I hope you like the new area and look forward to your
comments.

Regards.

Phill.
1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities