Re: Chromium

Sure Phil.

Chad, it sounds like your already on the right track with the autopkg test. If you wish to add in autopilot testing, we could help out with that as well as a quality community. However;

autopilot launch -i Gtk chromium-browser
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "autopilot"

That means we can't introspect it using autopilot so testing is limited / if at all possible. I know the upstream chromium team has a test suite, and again, getting it passing using autopkg tests is probably the best first step.

Nicholas