Re: zRAM does not start in Lubuntu Saucy desktop alpha 2 32-bit

On today's second re-spin, there is a new kernel. It was going to be held
until after A2, but as that would meant both our A2's going immediately
obsolete on release and the last thing holding it back was resolved, they
tagged it on straight after I requested the respin for the lightdm issue.

If zRAM is no longer starting, then it needs filing as a bug. Lubuntu add
in zram ourselves, it is not part of the kernel.